our internal researchES
UIPI regularly publishes comparative analyses on national policies and regulations relevant to homeowners and landlords. These analyses are based on practitioners’ expertise, rather than academic research. Their objective is to foster the exchange of information and best practices among the member associations of UIPI, but also to contribute to larger political debates at national and European level.
UIPI recent analyses focused on:
- Comparison of national legislation relevant to the private rental sector
- Comparison of national taxation related to property.
PROMOTING BETTER BUILDINGS
Our objective in these projects is to:
- train and raise awareness among
- explore innovative solutions to finance these renovations;
- contribute to the development of cost-effective technical solutions aiming at promoting more energy efficient and sustainable buildings;
- bring in our expertise and practical knowledge of the real estate sector, housing and condominium law, etc.;
- Share insights into the perspective of end-users and final decision-makers.
A NETWORK TO HELP OUR MEMBERS
Investing in the real estate market requires a good sound knowledge of national legal and fiscal frameworks. Therefore, under the UIPI umbrella, some member associations have agreed to partner and create a network to provide simple legal advice to the members of their European counterpart association by creating PLAN, the Property Legal Advice Network.
Find out more about PLAN.