WE ARE HIRING!
Are you looking for an exciting first experience in EU Public Affairs? Are you willing to support the daily management of a European association?
This internship position may be for you!
Start date: Beginning of February 2019
Deadline for application: 3 January 2019
UIPI is looking for a motivated Intern to contribute to the work of our association.
- A master student or graduate in economics, law, communication or European studies;
- An internship convention is mandatory;
- Proficient in English. Any additional EU languages, in particular German, is a strong advantage;
- EU national or have a valid Belgian work permit;
- Good understanding of the EU decision-making process and politics;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Fast learner with a pro-active attitude and organisational skills;
- Familiar with communication software and social media.
- Contribute to public affairs activities and monitoring EU policy developments;
- Assist with communication and research activities (social media, website, newsletter);
- Attend meetings and conferences;
- Provide organisational and administrative support.
- A 6-months internship;
- A stimulating work experience within an EU affairs office;
- The possibility to work in a multicultural environment;
- A €400 monthly compensation.
If you are interested in an internship in the framework of your study, please send your cover letter and CV to:
Ms Emmanuelle Causse, Director of European Affairs, at email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.