UIPI represents the opinions and interests of many millions of european home owners. A basic goal of UIPI is to support the expansion of real estate property rights to more and more people and families all over the world.
In today's financial and social reality, the house of a person or his family, represents its most valuable asset, worldwide. For this reason it is very important in each country if the state supports the home aquisition by its citizens and respects and protects their properties.
For this reason the UIPI is focusing on the following special sectors, interesting the home owners:
1. Taxation of house aquisition, possesion and sale (capital gains).
2. Taxation of house inheritance & parental donation.
3. Municipality and local authorities rates.
4. Energy sources and prices for houseowners.
5. Energy performance of houses, need for state and EU subsidies.
6. House maintenance and renovation, need for tax reliefs etc.
7. Condominium and apartment problems.
8. Terms of bank loans to private house owners.
9. Targeted services to private house owners
10.Second (vacation) home acquisition, ownership, taxation etc.
The Home Owners Working Committee of the UIPI
UIPI has setup a special Working Committee titled "Homeowners Committee", presided by Arno Rasmussen (Huseiernes Landsforbund, (NO).
The members of this committee can find the agendas and minutes of their meetings in the Members Area of this website, using their username and password.